Summary of The Day: This is the perfect trip if you are looking to experience the untouched nature of our unique archipelago in a short time. The tour is 2.5 - 3 hours, just right to experience the best our beautiful archipelago has to offer. On board our guide will tell you all about what’s typical about the Stockholm archipelago in a very inspiring way, making the journey a beautiful and informative outing.
You will travel with either M/S Östanå I, built in 1906, or S/S Stockholm, built in 1931. Both are classic pearls and well-known elements in the archipelago. On board the cafeteria serves hot and cold drinks and sandwiches, salads and pies.
For 12:00pm and 3:00pm departures, this tour departs aboard the S/S Stockholm from dock berth no 16.
For 11:30am and 1.30pm departures, this tour departs aboard the M/S Östanå I from dock berth no 15.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher available (electronic or printed copy)
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.