Summary of The Day:
Paddle Kaneohe Bay with a top-of-the-line C4 fiberglass paddle board. Experience the magnificence of Kaneohe Bay’s pristine waters and diverse sea life from above! After a safety and paddling orientation given by our trained and American Canoe Association certified instructor; we will take you to the water’s edge and you are on your way!
The 3 hour adventure begins at Heeia State Park where the participants will have time to learn the feel and balance of standing on a board in flat water. Along the way we'll visit Coconut Island or "Gilligan's Island, Pa'e Pa'e o He'eia Fishpond, Detenation Key Hole, Numerous Patch Reef’s, Sunken City, and Turtle Canyon.
Our adventure is extremely personal; instructor to participant ratio is never more than 5:1 to make sure we offer the best possible experience and keep everyone safe. Once the Adventure is complete package enjoy a delicious Hawaiian style Barbecue!
8:45am - 9:00am: Check-in
9:00am : Departure
Duration: 4-hour Adventure (3 hours on the water; 1 hour for lunch)
Pick-up and Return Times: Pick-up times vary from 8:00-8:30am depending on hotel (call for specifics); The return shuttle departs the park by 1:30pm, returning to waikiki 2:00-2:30pm.
Please leave your hotel information when booking. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.