St. Paul's Cathedral - Tower of London - River Thames
Summary of The Day: Today enjoy a fantastic tour of London to see three of its great attractions: St. Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, and the River Thames!
We'll begin with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral for a guided tour. Join us as we discover Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its magnificent dome that has hosted the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, to Lady Diana Spencer, the thanksgiving services for the Diamond Jubilee, and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.
Next up, we'll visit one of London's most well known attractions: the Tower of London. Founded by William the Conqueror in 1067, and enlarged by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. On a guided tour will discover its rich history filled with strife and bloodshed, serving as everything from a palace to a prison! The Beefeaters - the ceremonial guards of the Tower - will regale you with stories of its past. We'll visit the Crown Jewels, including the magnificent solid-gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the enormous Cullinan diamonds, and the extraordinary Koh-I-Noor.
Afterwards, you'll have the choice of taking the regular river cruise service between the Tower of London and Westminster Pier, ending your tour at Westminster Pier, or going with your guide back to Victoria Station, and taking the cruise another day. River cruise tickets are one-way from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier, or vice versa.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3-16 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury motorcoach
Admission to and guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
Admission to and guided tour of the Tower of London
One-way Thames River cruise: Tower Pier - Westminster Pier
Filming and photography is not allowed inside St. Paul's Cathedral.
Special services or events may close all, or part, of the Cathedral at short notice.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.