Summary of The Day: Today, travel to one of London's most historic attractions with tickets to St. Paul's Cathedral, where you'll have access to everything from its chilling Crypt to the restored and lovely Cathedral, the Whispering Gallery which offers a bird's eye view of the interior, and lastly the Golden Gallery which rests above the Dome and offers an unmatched panorama view of London.
Many may have seen St. Paul's from a distance and marveled at its stunning facade, but today you'll get to chance to enter within its walls to discover the intricate style and artwork that have enraptured visitors for centuries. A must on any visit to London, don't' miss this chance to explore the beauty of St. Paul's Cathedral.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat: 8:30am-4:30pm (last admission at 4:00pm)
Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral includes access to the cathedral floor, the crypt and galleries. Admission also includes use of multi-media guides (11 languages) as well as the option to join the English-language tours and welcome talks on arrival.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 6-17 years of age
* Admission is free for children below the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
Access to the cathedral floor, the crypt, and galleries
Filming and photography is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
Special services or events may close all or part of the Cathedral at short notice.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.