Summary of The Day: Be swept away by beautiful Basque Country on this hike to epic vistas and hidden local gems. To kick off our tour we'll go up to the summit of Mount Ulia for sweeping views of San Sebastian and the harbor, then hike along the legendary Way of St. James, your local guide pointing out noteworthy sites and divulging information only a local would know.
We'll hike to the lighthouse of La Plata, then head down the hill to Pasaia San Pedro, a place of unique cultural traditions and customs. Then we'll board a boat taking us across the Bay of Pasaia, promising even more breathtaking views of the mountains and coastline.
We'll take a breather on the terrace of a bar in beautiful port-side Santiago Square, snacking on pintxos (Basque tapas) and sipping on txakoli (regional white wine). Afterwards we'll roam through the narrow streets of Pasaia, a place where Victor Hugo found inspiration, before returning to San Sebastian by public transport.
Ending point: Mariaren Bihotza Church in the Gros area.
* Adult and child price is the same.
* Children under 12 years of age are not allowed on this tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
No more than 12 people per group.
A phone number must be provided so that the local operator can contact you in the event of inclement weather.
We will be hiking in the hills; please dress appropriately.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.