Summary of The Day: If you are in search for a different perspective on the city of Split, this tour is the perfect choice for you!
Meet your experienced professional kayaking guide who will give you all the equipment and all the instruction needed for this tour. Our experienced guide will show you how to paddle in your own kayak, how to navigate swiftly and safely, so that you can explore the area and enjoy the day out on the sea. Once you start the tour, the guide will take you to the west, following the coastline of the Marjan Hill, where you'll hear all about interesting buildings, the history and the importance of Marjan for the local community.
Very soon you'll see that this tour is an excellent combination of sport activity and natural-historical beauties of Split. You'll be able to rest for a while during the tour and the tour will end on the same spot where it began.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Minimum age allowed to join is 8 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please bring water, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
This tour departs from Split West Coast, in front of the Wind Rose monument (red color), near ACI marina Please arrive 5 minutes earlier.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.