Summary of The Day: Get a taste for Scotland's famous whiskey with a Speyside distillery tour to two of the best distilleries in the region, plus a visit to the charming town of Elgin.
We'll start off in the morning with a Benromach Distillery tour where you'll learn the ancient process to make authentic Scottish whiskey as well as the chance to taste fresh whiskey right from the barrel.
Then, we'll head to the town of Elgin, a perfect spot to enjoy lunch (own expense), explore the historic cathedral ruins, or pick up a souvenir at the famous whisky shop.
Following lunch we'll travel to our second distillery of the day, Glenfiddich. Here we'll have the option of joining the distillery tour (own expense) or visit the imposing Balvenie Castle.
On our return trip to Inverness we'll stop for photos at Speyside Cooperage, one of the largest concentrations of whisky barrels you’ll ever see.
We will return to the meeting point at around 6:45pm.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation by Mercedes mini-coach with a maximum of 16 passengers
We like to give you plenty of opportunities to go on nature walks, so we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.