Summary of The Day: Departing from Split, this remarkable speedboat tour will take you to all the gems of the Adriatic Sea, hidden in the natural surroundings of the Croatian islands. The very first stop of the tour will leave you breathless - the captivating Blue Cave on the Bisevo Island. The hand of nature finely crafted this cave and manipulated light to create an unforgettable blue color within the cave.
You'll have a chance to rest a bit during a coffee break in Komiza, just before some swimming time in the hidden beach of Stiniva. As if the Blue Cave wasn't enough, you'll also visit the Green Cave before heading towards the island of Hvar and its beauties.
By the time you reach Hvar you'll probably feel a bit hungry and we'll have time to enjoy delicious Dalmatian lunch on the island of Hvar. Then, prepare yourselves for the two hours of free time in the historically important city of Hvar.
Trust us, the Mediterranean ambient on this tour and the Adriatic Sea will heal your body and soul and, when the time comes, you'll get back to Split full of wonderful memories that will stay with you forever.
Our meeting point will be at Trumbiceva Obala 2, 21000 Split near Split Harbor.
Swimsuits, towels and sportswear recommended.
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
Pets are not allowed on the tour.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.