Spectacular Maui Tour for Haleakala Sunrise
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Island of Maui, HI, USA
- End City:
Island of Maui, HI, USA
- 0.5 days
- Tour Type:
Nov 1st 2012 - Dec 31st 2014: Sun/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat
Get 93 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 93 Points
See how it works
Come to the "House of the Sun" where ancient Hawaiian myths tells how their demi-god Maui lassoed the Sun.
Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala is Maui's, "House of the Sun" in Hawaiian lore. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you. Dress warmly for the summit. We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing of sunrise.
***Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala.
***We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
Due to construction at the Haleakala Visitor Center parking lot beginning Thursday, July 18 through Thursday, July 25th(and may be extended, pending any weather delays), we are temporarily adjusting our pick up times for all locations. Please see the temporary revised pick up schedule below:
***Pickup times from July 18 - July 25:
*South Kihei 2:05am
*North Kihei 2:15am
***Pickup times from June 7 - September 30:
*Kahana/ Honokawia 2:10am
*South Kihei 2:35am
*North Kihei 2:45am
***Pickup times from October 1 - March 31:
*South Kihei 3:05am
*North Kihei 3:15am
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or up.
*Child age: 3 -11.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- All taxes
- Admission fee to Haleakala National Park
- Complimentary coffee and pastries
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Maui Island or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability)
- Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
- Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|