Summary of The Day: The Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino is without question at the top of Vegas strip club food chain. The Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino's popularity is wild. George Clooney has been known to be a repeat customer and Howard Stern parties here during his annual Vegas broadcasts. The Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino is as hot a nightspot as any of the mainstream nightclubs on the Strip, and in the past few years, the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas has become the Vegas strip club "to be seen at." Expect monster crowds inside, especially on the weekend. The Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino may be huge with plenty of seating, but it will get packed -- so be sure to hit the Spearmint Rhino early.
Please leave your preferred pickup time from your hotel in "Reservation Request" box when booking.
The strip club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year!
Club location:Sapphire, 3340 South Highland Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.