Summary of The Day: Our most popular class is exciting and vibrant. As the sun sets, friends meet at bars enjoying conversations, a few drinks and eating snacks brimming with flavor. This is part of Spain’s ancient cultural heritage. Discover how to create a multitude of delicious savory dishes using classic Spanish ingredients, in the appealing Tapas, small-plate style. The class concludes with crisp sugar-crusted Churros dipped in luxurious Hot Chocolate.
This style of dining suits Perth’s climate and relaxed way of life, it also allows us to experience a variety of dishes and an array of flavors and textures.,Invite Spain into your kitchen and give family and friends a treat, use dishes as part of a weekend dinner or spread little plates on your table for everyone to enjoy when next entertaining.
Included in this class:
• Crisp Patatas Bravas, hot from the pan drizzled with Spains classic, vibrant Green Mojo Sauce
• Finger licking Sherry Paprika and Oregano Chicken, roasted to golden perfection.
• Salad of Jamon Serrano, Perino Tomato, Green Olive and warm Black Lentils tossed with Sherry Vinaigrette
• Queso Manchego and Membrillo
• Chorizo in Cider and Lemon
• Decadent Hot Chocolate with hot crisp Churros rolled in cinnamon sugar
Dietary Information: Whilst we endeavor to accommodate food preferences and allergen avoidance, some classes are not suitable for participants with life threatening reactions. Due to the nature of taking part in a group activity we are unable to accommodate requests to omit certain ingredients from classes that contain them.
Not suitable for Vegetarian or Gluten Free diets. Please advise of dietary requirements on booking, thank you. Allergens present in class: egg| dairy| gluten. You are welcome to contact us for any further clarification and to ask further questions regarding the suitability of class content.
* Price is per person.|
* Children may attend but they must be tall enough to reach the counter and have some knowledge of cooking safety and techniques.
* Baby strollers are not allowed on the premises.
* Private classes are available for bookings of 24 people. Please contact us if you would like to make a private booking.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.