Summary of The Day: Enjoy a lovely day trip from Melbourne and visit Ballarat Wildlife Park with a VIP wildlife experience en-route to Sovereign Hill.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Ballarat - enjoy a complete town tour of this gracious city with its exquisite gardens and noble statues
- Pass by Eureka Stockade - site of the 1854 Miner's Rebellion
- Visit Ballarat Wildlife Park (owned by the Parker family) nestled in a native bushland habitat where you can join a guided tour
- A surprise greeting awaits you on arrival
- Feed free range kangaroos
- Experience an emu encounter
- Meet our cute cuddly koalas
- At some point during the guided tour, our VIPs will be taken away for their close encounter
- This is an excellent opportunity for an intimate behind-the-scenes wildlife encounter
- Exclusive access to selected wildlife with a photo for an unforgettable close-up experience
- Enter the enclosure with a keeper and observe a reptile feeding or spend one-on-one time with a favorite Australian animal
- Visit Sovereign Hill - an authentic recreation of an 1850s gold mining town
- Gold panning in Red Gully Creek
- Witness original working conditions and demonstrations of early mining equipment
- Blacksmiths and traditional craftsmen
- Perhaps try some homemade boiled lollies!
- Be entertained by costumed ladies, gents and other goldfields characters who are happy to pose for a great photo
- The Chinese Village - highlighting Chinese involvement in the goldfields
- Why not ride a stagecoach!
- Watch the Giant Crushing Battery
- Visit the Gold Museum - an impressive and valuable collection of gold nuggets, gold coins, alluvial deposits and priceless gold artifacts
|USD $147.10||USD $81.47|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The arrival time at Ballarat Wildlife Park is around 10:25am and you will have nearly two hours for sightseeing in it.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intimate behind-the-scenes wildlife encounter. We provide exclusive access to selected wildlife with a photo for an unforgettable close-up experience. You will have chance to meet the cute cuddly koalas there.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.