Madrid - Escorial - Medina Del Campo - Tordesillas
Summary of The Day: We will depart from our bus terminal towards San Lorenzo del Escorial. There we will visit the monastery of the Escorial, complex that includes a Royal Palace, a Basilica, a Pantheon, a Library and the Monastery itself. The Royal Palace is the former residence of the Spanish Royal Family and the Basilica is the burial site for Spanish kings. Afterwards we will continue to Medina del Campo where we will find the Castle de la Mota from XV Century. In the evening we will arrive in Tordesillas.
- Parador de Tordesillas or similar
Tordesillas - Salamanca - Ciudad Rodrigo
Summary of The Day: Next we will visit Salamanca and take a guided tour of this monumental city, a declared World Heritage by UNESCO. In the afternoon we will continue our journey to Ciudad Rodrigo, Historical-Artistic complex, famous for its medieval fortified wall built in the 12th Century. We'll also tour the City Hall, its Cathedral, the Cerralbo Chapel and the Palacio de los Castro.
- Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo or similar
Ciudad Rodrigo - La Alberca - Caceres
Summary of The Day: We will travel to La Alberca, picturesque town in Sierra de Francia with its original streets and houses. We will visit the Plaza Mayor, its church, the theatre, its bridges and fountains. Afterwards we will continue to Caceres, World Heritage by UNESCO. Its Almohades style walls and its priceless architecture make of this city a perfect picture of the 14th and 15th Centuries. We will walk by the Plaza Mayor and the medieval neighborhood.
- Parador de Caceres or similar
Caceres - Merida - Zafra
Summary of The Day: From Caceres we will depart for Merida, one of the most brilliant cities of the Roman Empire, situated by the Guadiana River. In 1993 this archaeological complex was declared World Heritage by UNESCO. We will visit the Roman Bridge, the Plaza de España, Santa Eulalia Street, the Roman Theatre and the Amphitheatre. We'll continue on to Zafra, also known as Little Seville, which is right at the heart of Baja Extremadura. The city was consolidated thanks to its location on the strategic Via de la Plata, or the Silver Route, in Roman Hispania.
- Parador de Zafra or similar
Zafra - Sevilla - Arcos De La Frontera
Summary of The Day: From Zafra we will travel to Sevilla and experience a guided tour of the city, visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and the Barrio de Santa Cruz. Afterwards we will continue to Arcos de la Frontera, where the Route of the White Villages begins.
- Parador Arcos de la Frontera or similar
Arcos De La Frontera - Granada - Jaen
Summary of The Day: We will travel to Granada. Here our tour will take us along the impressive Alhambra palace with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. We will have free time to walk around its streets and admire the old town, the Cathedral, the Zoco, and the City Hall. In the afternoon we will continue to Jaen and arrive at the Parador de Jaen.
- Parador de Jaen or similar
Jaen - Cordoba - Manzanares
Summary of The Day: Next we will depart for Córdoba. While there we will visit its famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. After the tour we will continue on to Manzanares, an important Historical-Artistic Complex and touristic site.
- Parador de Manzanares or similar
Manzanares - Toledo - Madrid
Summary of The Day: From Manzanares we will travel towards the imperial city of Toledo, known as the city of the three cultures because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries. Behind its walls Toledo preserves an impressive artistic and cultural legacy. We will then return to Madrid and end our wonderful adventure through Spain.
- The tour ends at bus terminal located in San Bernardo St. 7 and we offer complimentary drop-off service at selected hotels near Gran Via area (upon request)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,718.52||USD $1,689.87||USD $2,167.80||USD $1,288.89|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for double/triple occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off service at specified locations
- 7-night hotel Accommodations with breakfast included
- Professional Bilingual (Spanish amd English) Tour Guide
- Transportation by de luxe motor-coaches
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and departure location.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and some meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability.)
- Service fee for your tour guide and driver
- Please note: Minimun of 10 passengers required. We will confirm bookings subject to this and reconfirm operation at least 30 days before departure.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun, normally within one to two business days.
- Hotels are classified according to the tourism laws of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. In the event of overbooking, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of similar or near-similar standards of service. On occasion, it may be necessary to substitute a hotel of a slightly lower standard. If a single room is not provided where requested, we will refund the supplemental charge.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7