Summary of The Day: Vibrant sights, sounds and aromas fill the streets as colorful street carts and vans sell an array of tasty food to passers-by.
Some of Latin America’s best dishes are found roadside and you can taste the sense of national pride in every bite. Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru offer an amazing variety of food. Create exciting flavors in this 3 hour lip-smacking class, smoking ribs, pimped-up hot dogs, THE MOST amazing chipotle Sweetcorn and classic spiky sauces to drizzle.
Included in this class:
• Street Cart Corn, Crunchy Spice, Chipotle Mayo
• Chorizo Hot Dog with Chimichurri and Smokey Chilli Sauce
• Argentinean Cross Cut Beef Ribs, Lime
• Andean Quinoa Salad, Capsicum, Green Onions
• Chilean Alfajores Shortbread Biscuits with Dulce de Leche
Whilst we endeavor to accommodate food preferences and allergen avoidance, some classes are not suitable for participants with life threatening reactions. Due to the nature of taking part in a group activity we are unable to accommodate requests to omit certain ingredients from classes that contain them.
Not suitable for Vegetarian or Gluten Free diets. Please advise of dietary requirements on booking, thank you.
Allergens present in class: seeds, raw egg, dairy, and gluten. You are welcome to contact us for any further clarification and to ask further questions regarding the suitability of class content.
* Price is per person.|
* Children may attend but they must be tall enough to reach the counter and have some knowledge of cooking safety and techniques.
* Baby strollers are not allowed on the premises.
* Private classes are available for bookings of 24 people. Please contact us if you would like to make a private booking.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.