Rome - Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento
Summary of The Day: Discover the gorgeous Sorrento Peninsula with a 2 day getaway to Sorrento and Capri, prized gems of Southern Italy. As we travel through the countryside outside of Rome we'll pass throug the Castelli Romani region to arrive in Naple. Here we'll enjoy lunch and relax beofre continueing to the highlight of today, a tour of the ancient ruins of Pompeii.
Complete with your trip is a skip the line ticket to Pompeii, letting us bypass the crowds to explore the archaeological ruins that were preserved in ash after the destruction eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Discover homes, temples, pottery, and even bodies that have been preserved here.
From Pompei we'll enter the Sorrento Peninsula and arrive at our hotel in Sorrento. We'll enjoy a formal dinner here (dressware required) and then relax or explore this gorgeous coastal city.
- Hotel pick-up starts at 6:30am.
Formal dressware required.
Sorrento - Capri - Rome
Summary of The Day: Summer Itinerary - Apr 1st - Oct 31st
Following breakfast, we'll bid adieu to Sorrento and take a ferry to the Island of Capri. If the weather is calm we'll have the chance to sail to the Blue Grotto, a gorgeous sea cave on Capri's coast that is a must see on any trip to this region.
Upon landing in Capri we'll take a scenic drive to Anacapri, where we'll enjoy lunch and have free time to explore the city.
After relaxing in one of the most gorgeous Mediterranean Islands, we'll begin our journey back to Rome, taking the ferry to the mainland for a scenic drive through Italy's countryside.
We'll arrive back in Rome around 9:00pm.
Winter Itinerary - Nov 1st - Mar 31st
Today, we'll have a full day to experience Sorrento. Taste its amazing local wine (Limoncello), dine on delicious Italian cuisine, or join an optional excursion to the surrounding areas.
In the evening we'll return to Rome.
|Per Person (2 Per Room)||USD $337.72|
|Per Person (1 Per Room)||USD $393.48|
|Per Person (3 Per Room)||USD $337.72|
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off (only in listed hotels in central Rome)
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Entrance Fees
- Ferry Tickets to Capri (in Summer)
- In Summer:Two Lunches and One Dinner
- In Winter: One Lunch and One Dinner (from Nov.1 to Mar.31 the excursion to Capri is not included)
- 1-Night hotel Accommodations
- Guided tour of Pompeii with Skip the Line Tickets
- Food/Beverages not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
- One piece of luggage per person is allowed.
- Maximum four people per booking.
- From Nov 1st to Mar 31st the excursion to Capri is not included (it may be purchased as an optional tour locally, weather permitting).
- If your hotel is not on the pick- up list, the meeting point is the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office, via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95 (nearest Metro Stop: Line A - Repubblica).
- You can select this tour in several languages!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7