Summary of The Day: Your tour begins with a take-off from the placid waters of Richardson Bay, Sausalito (4 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge) and proceeds North towards Sonoma Valley and the breathtaking Carneros Wine Region. During your hour-long tour you will travel over the famous Sonoma Valley Wine Growing Region. You will see the famous Carneros Appelation, Valley of the Moon, the beautiful town of Sonoma, and Sonoma Mountain. You will also see Gloria Ferrer’s signature estate and Sears Point/Infineon Raceway before flying over all the popular San Francisco city highlights – the Golden Gate Bridge, SF city skyline, Giants baseball stadium, Treasure Island, Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon and back home to Sausalito. All in one hour!
We can fly this tour at any time the guest requests as long as we have at least a weeks notice so that we can confirm the reservation date and time for you. Please leave us your preferred fly time in the comments section when booking. We will confirm the details for you.
We have pick-up from Pier 39 at 10:00 am, 12:15 pm & 2:45 pm for 10:45 am, 1:00 pm and 3:15 pm flights. The flight time is upon request. We may arrange from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Seaplane Base: 242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd., Mill Valley, CA 94941.
Minimum 2 passengers per purchase, 4 passengers per trip.
Flights may be cancelled and flight routes altered due to weather.
Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.