Summary of The Day: The best way enjoy Caribbean beach your is to go snorkeling with turtles at the beachfront community of Akumal in the Riviera Maya! Join on this fun-filled day spent in nature with some of the most amazing sea animals.
From you hotel in Cancun we'll pick you up and take you to a natural paradise: Akumal. Meaning "the place of the turtles" in the Maya language, Akumal is a lovely resort community that hosts some fantastic sea turtles within the nearby waters. Here, you'll see all the beauty that lies below Akumal's surface: coral formations, multi-colored tropical fish, and the huge - and friendly - sea turtles that inhabit the nature preserve. You'll also have a chance a delicious lunch while here. Don't forget to bring your camera, you will have lots of photo opportunities during your tour.
Snorkeling with turtles in Akumal is something you will remember forever!
Pick-up Location and Time:
Playa del Carmen, Cancún & Riviera Maya Area: hotels at 7:00am approx.
Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya Area: Plaza Antigua in Playa del Carmen at 9:00am approx.
Please leave a note about your pick-up hotel when making reservation.
Please note: for some hotels the pick-up & drop-off service is not available at the hotel lobby but at our meeting point in Plaza La Fiesta in the Hotel Zone in Cancun. Please check this on the service confirmation you will get by email after completing the booking process.
Drop-off Location and Time:
The Same point as the pick-up at 7:00pm/9:00pm.
The box lunch will include sandwiches, juice, fruit, and a cookie. Vegetarian options are available upon request during booking.
Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour.
This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physical activities.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.