Summary of The Day: Discover Barcelona life through a lens!
On this truly unique Barcelona photography tour, you’ll learn how to creatively use your camera to capture the essence of this mind-blowing (and ever so photogenic) Spanish city! You'll be able to communicate its spirit through your photos. Your expert local guide will take you through Barcelona’s gorgeous neighborhoods, giving you photo lessons along the way to snap the very best photos of the city’s magical streets and panoramas.
Your Barcelona photo tour will kick off in the ever-trendy Borne district, famed with the locals for its cool bars and terraces. As we continue to tour Barcelona’s Borne area, your local guide will also lead you to some of the district’s best urban street art.
Next on this Barcelona tour, we’ll head through Paseo de Colom of Port Vell. Here, we’ll climb up to higher ground so that we can take some epic photos of the harbor and city as a whole.
We’ll head into the Raval district, an alternative neighbourhood where all kinds of cultures are mixed, from student life to Barcelona’s buzzing immigrant population. We’ll walk by some legendary Gaudi architecture, the city’s Film Library, and stroll down some of Raval’s most iconic streets.
Our next stop on this Barcelona photography tour will take a shift from the cozy streets and dive into market life in La Boqueria. Here, your senses will come alive as you’re surrounded by all kinds of smells, shapes and colors.
As this tour comes to a close, we’ll stroll past one of Barcelona's most unique centers for imagery and photography. Here, you can learn from the serious experts as you browse through the collections of images on display. Finally, we'll head towards the MACBA, Barcelona’s contemporary art museum. Housed in one of the most beautiful modern pieces of architecture in the city, the MACBA couldn’t be a more fitting place to end a photo tour of Barcelona.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Not available for children under 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Dress standard: a good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable.
You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Please note that we will not visit the Borne Centre Cultural on Mondays as it is closed.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.