Summary of The Day: One of mankind’s most celebrated engineering marvels, the Eiffel Tower was originally constructed in 1889 for the World’s Fair. Her iron lattice now stands proudly as France’s most beloved icon. The tallest structure in all of Paris and the most visited paid monument around the globe, it towers above the city skyline at 1,063 feet and we can bring you there just in time to see the sun set above the City of Lights. Learn of its history, building challenges and have extra time to explore the Parisian pinnacle on your own with this exciting and informative evening tour.
Experience the beauty of the Eiffel Tower in the magical evening light. As the sun sets, she illuminates high above the city, a glittering emblem of Paris, the City of Light. Your English-only speaking expert local guide will show you the best views of this world famous icon, regaling you all the while with stories from her past and present.
You will then be lead past the famously long lines and whisked straight up to the second floor of the tower, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the city as it lights up for the night. Spot the city’s other famous illuminated monuments from your bird’s-eye viewpoint, with the help of your guide who will point out all the major sights.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Infants 3 and under travel for free and do not require a reservation.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided walking tour
Eiffel Tower entrance tickets with Skip the Line access to 2nd floor
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking so comfortable shoes are recommended.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
The Eiffel Tower can be cool at night and sometimes windy. We recommend bringing a sweater or jacket.
France's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
Local operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.