Summary of The Day: This exclusive skip-the-line tour allows our customers to descend directly into Paris's mysterious and dark underground world. Learn the history behind the largest cemetery in Paris and why it was created. You'll walk the corridors and enter the rooms that hold the bones of over six million people.
Due to strict constraints on the number of daily visitors allowed inside, this is one of the hardest tickets to secure in Paris. Our world-class tour guide will deliver fascinating anecdotes on one of the most unique Parisian topics. Be sure not to miss one of Paris's most exclusive attractions with your guaranteed small group. You won't be disappointed!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that there is no restroom or cloakroom.
The temperature underground will be about 14°C/57°F.
Visit not advised for young children and anyone suffering from cardiac or respiratory weakness, or claustrophobia.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.