Summary of The Day: Get out and enjoy a day of guided fishing on Sitka local waters at 3 fantastic rivers that are perfect for catching for Salmon and Char.
Your guide will outfit you with waders and gear for the trip at the fly shop and then take you by passenger vehicle to the access points on the rivers. Your guide will provide information about what is running and take you to the best places to fish based on run timing, tides and weather.
On this trip you will have time to explore more than one fishing location and fish for more than one species. The Sitka local rivers have have Chinook, Silver, Chum, and Pink Salmon, as well as Steelhead, Rainbow and Cutthroat Trout, Dolly Varden Char and Arctic Grayling. From the shoreline and in the estuaries you can target Rockfish, Greenling, and Flounder.
The rivers that you will find in Sitka are not big but they are fun to fish and easy to access. In the early season we fish Steelhead and Char in the lower rivers and estuaries then in July as the salmon start to run we move up the rivers and target the salmon and char in the river. For a relaxing day of fly fishing this trip is hard to beat. Easy to access waters easy wading and a variety of picturesque settings to fish.
This fishing trip departs at 9:00am from Sitka Alaska Outfitters, 105 Monastery St, Sitka, AK 99835.
This fishing trip departs at 9:00am from the outfitters shop at 105 Monastery St, Sitka, AK 99835.
An Alaskan Fishing License is not included and you will need to receive one before you can fish in Alaska.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.