Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Summary of The Day: Indoor Skydiving is a safe and fun way for you to taste the thrill of skydiving without an airplane or parachute. No experience is necessary and just about anyone of any age can participate. Before your first flight you will attend a brief training class covering the basics of Indoor Skydiving. After watching a short video, your instructor will teach you proper body position and flight technique, the hand signals used in the wind tunnel, and safety concerns. Your instructor will then help you suit up in a specialized flight suit, earplugs, goggles and a helmet. Once your equipment is properly prepared your instructor will lead you into the wind tunnel and provide hands on assistance so your flight is as safe and enjoyable as possible. Your entire experience will take about an hour.
Operation time: 9:45 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
200 Convention Center Dr Las Vegas
NV 89109, United States
Please note the Restrictions as below:
• Dress in comfortable clothes with socks and sneakers
• Minors are required to have a parent or guardian present during flight training
• Flyers are prohibited from participating under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• No pregnancy
• No previous dislocated shoulders
• No previous neck or spinal injuries
During Spring/Summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During Fall/Winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.