Summary of The Day: Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is an island country off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Prior to independence in 1965, Singapore was a vibrant trading port. Observe the rich cultural and historical heritage through the sights and sounds of the bustling ethnic enclaves. Along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam and Little India, religious monuments nestle amidst quaint shophouses. Contrasting with the modern shopping malls, such as the Suntec City, there are serene gardens and sleek skyscrapers. The statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles, proudly stands in front of the Victoria Theatre. Its replica stands at North Boat Quay - colloquially known as Raffles Landing Site, as this is the spot where Raffles is believed to have stepped ashore.
Ticket Length: 24 hours or 48 hours
City Route: every 13 mins from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Red Route: every 20 mins from 9:40 am to 5:15 pm
Stop 1 - Suntec
Stop 2 - Singapore Flyer
Stop 3 - Marina Bay Sands
Stop 4 - Fullerton Hotel
Stop 5 - Asian Civilization Meseum
Stop 6 - Peninsula Plaza
Stop 7 - Clarke Quay
Stop 8 - Mirama Hotel
Stop 9 - Great World City
Stop 10 - Tanglin Mall
Stop 11 - Botanic Gardens
Stop 12 - Orchard Hotel
Stop 13 - Marriot Hotel
Stop 14 - Singapore Visitor Centre
Stop 15 - Orchard Plaza
Stop 16 - Rendezvous Hotel
Stop 17 - Singapore Art Mesuem
Stop 18 - Raffles Hotel
Stop 1 - Suntec
Stop 2 - Fu Lu Shou
Stop 3 - Little India
Stop 4 - Mustafa Centre
Stop 5 - Theives Market
Stop 6 - Landmark Village
Stop 7 - Kampong Glam
Stop 8 - Hotel Intercontinental
Stop 9 - Raffles Hotel
Stop 10 - Connaught Drive
Stop 11 - Peninsula Plaza
Stop 12 - Boat Quay
Stop 13 - Chinatown
Stop 14 - Kreta Ayer
Stop 15 - Peoples Park Centre
Stop 16 - Old Custom House
Stop 17 - Marina Bay City Gallery
Stop 18 - Marina Bay Sands
Stop 19 - Ritz Carlton Hotel
Tickets must be exchanged at Suntec City before taking the tour.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Tickets must be exchanged at Suntec City.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.