Summary of The Day: Start your Krakow tour at a time that suits you best, and head out from your central Krakow hotel with your guide.
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the history of the city.The meticulously prepared program, adjusted to the individual needs and expectations of visitors, will provide you with a better understanding of the city and its history. Discovering Cracow and its mysteries with a knowledgeable and experienced tour guide can be a wonderful adventure. The tour route is set individually, sample walk around the Old Town encompasses the Barbican, St. Mary's Basilica, the Main Square, the Cloth Hall, the buildings of the Jagiellonian University and the Wawel Hill with the Royal Castle and the Cathedral. The suggested itinerary of a visit to Kazimierz and Podgorze: the Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, Szeroka Street and the Old Synagogue, Isaak's Synagogue, the New Square, the Corpus Christi Church and Oskar Schindler's Factory.
You can finish your tour at a place that’s convenient for you.
Tour departs hourly from 8:00am to 4:00pm, at 2 Swietego Jana Street. Hotel pickup free of charge after re-confirmation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Prices are per person.
* Children under the age of 5 may join this tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel pick up
Additional charges, such as tickets and transportation fees
A printed voucher must be handed to the guide prior to the start of the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.