Pisa/Lucca - Siena - San Gimignano - Monteriggioni - Pisa/Lucca
Summary of The Day: We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Gothic and Medieval villages of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni, which seems as though it has been frozen in time.
Along the rolling hills covered with vineyards we will discover the charming Siena, with its historic centre a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Here you can take an optional tour of Siena (own expense) during which a local guide will introduce the Duomo, the Baptistery and the famous Piazza del Campo. The whole city of Siena is built around this square, which was conceived as a work of art in perfect harmony with the surrounding hillside. The square-shaped shell is the scene of the famous Palio.
The tour will continue with a visit to San Gimignano. It is also known as the “Manhattan of the Renaissance" for the 13 medieval towers that symbolize the prosperity of the country and the wealth of its merchants. Then we will visit Monteriggioni, an ancient walled city.
Lastly, the tour will head to the splendid area of the Chianti. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards, and sample some of the wines.
Please input your hotel information in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
We suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes and a hat.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.