Summary of The Day: Visit the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, a natural protected area in the Riviera Maya. Hike through the jungle and discover the historical site of Muyil, an impressive Mayan temple.
Cross the lagoon by boat while your guide will explain more about the reserve and it’s wildlife. Amaze yourself about the beautiful mangroves and all the other flora and fauna. You even can swim and float on the freshwater stream through the channels. Immerse yourself in the beautiful nature of the Yucatan Peninsula. Make Sian Ka’an your next adventure in the Riviera Maya!
- 6:30am: pick up at your hotel in Cancun (8:00am Playa del Carmen, 9:00am Tulum).
- 9:30am: visit to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
- 1:30pm: lunch in Tulum.
- 3:30pm: snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Cenote Azul.
- 4:00pm: transfer back to your hotel.
- 6:30pm: arrival at your hotel in Cancun (5:30pm Playa del Carmen or 4:30pm Tulum).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 9 and older.
* Child: 4-8 years of age.
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge, but must share space and food in the van with his/her family in baby seat mandatory, in case of not having the local operator have it for a USD 20.00 rent.
We recommend bringing:
- Comfortable, fresh clothes and shoes
- Long sleeve cotton shirt
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sun blocker and insect repellent
- Impermeable jacket
- Hygienic personal belongings
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
My wife and I went on an Tours4fun tour to Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. We have been vacationing in Cancun for a number of years and been on many day excursions with different tour companies. None compare to Tours4fun.
Tours4fun is simpl...y the very best at what they do. They do not have a close second. The staff and guides are knowledgeable and friendly. They are also accomodating to your needs. They will tailor a trip, whether for a day or a month for you personally.
I highly recommend Tours4fun to anyone traveling to Cancun or the Riviera Maya.
Sian Ka'an is one of the most beautiful places in the world. With the day trip you get a nice long visit to experience this beautiful place. The only problem is it will leave you wanting more. If you travel to this part of Mexico you owe it to yourself to visit Sian Ka'an, and you must do it with Tours4fun.
Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.