San Francisco - Vacaville - Napa Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Where can you find some of the best shopping outlets in the country? California. of course!
Outlets are unavailable within the city of San Francisco, however just an hour outside the city across the Bay Bridge is the location of the Vacaville Premium Outlets. This mall located between San Francisco and Sacramento has more than 120 stores and is one of the largest outlet malls in the San Francisco Bay Area. Shop for 4 hours and stop for lunch nearby (not included).
After you have had lunch, we'll then go into Napa Valley to visit a beautiful winery. Enjoy the glorious views and elegant wines. Tasting fees are not included.
On our way back into the city, we will take the Golden Gate Bridge and stop for a photo opportunity. We will then continue on to drop you off at your hotel. Make sure you don't miss out on this perfect combination of shopping, saving and wine!
Premium Outlet Shopping Tour & Wine Tasting - Times Approximate
8:30 am - 9:00 am - Complimentary pick-up at your San Francisco hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area.
9:00 am - 10:00 am - Drive over the Bay Bridge and by Yerba Buena Island/Treasure Island, Berkeley, Vallejo, Fairfield, to Vacaville Premium Outlets.
10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Shop til you drop at Vacaville Premium Outlets. Stay at the outlet mall for lunch or take an optional lunch stop with the group nearby (lunch is not included).
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm - Drive to a winery in Napa Valley for fine wine tasting.
2:45 pm - 3:45 pm - Enjoy crisp and subtle wines a well as soothing view of California Wine Country. Tasting fees apply.
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm - Head back to San Francisco and drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. Fantastic photo stop opportunity!
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Drop-off at hotels in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf.
- Holiday Outlet Shopping Tours and Napa Wine Tasting is available on Fridays and Saturdays only.
|USD $86.98||USD $55.98|
*This tour meets a minimum number of 4 passengers. In case we are unable to meet the minimum number on a tour we will touch base with you. Thanks for your understanding.|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 11 and younger(Minimum age for tours is 18 months)
- Complimentary Pick-ups and Drop-offs at all Fisherman's Wharf and Downtown Hotels (Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking)
- Professional local tour guide
- Complimentary VIP Coupon Book
- All personal expenses (souvenirs, meals, etc)
- Tips for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made within 7 days prior to departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 30 or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
- Baggage allowance policy:
This tour doesn't expect our guests to have luggage (suitcases and such). If guests do, they need to notify us 48 hours in advance and the luggage policy should apply.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area. Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking. We will then confirm the availability for you.
- Pick-up time is from 7:50 am - 8:40 am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Currently, the only shopping tour offered daily is departing from Los Angeles. Please refer to the following link for further details.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7