Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a half-day tour to the Pearl of the Gulf, Sharjah. After picking you up from your hotel in Dubai we'll head out to this fantastic city.
We'll start the tour off with a photo stop at the biggest mosque in the UAE, the King Faisal Mosque. From here we'll head to the Sharjah Fort, a former residence of the royal family built in 1820. Afterwards we'll head enter the Sharjah Museum, home to a a fantastic collection of restored artifacts from around the Muslim world that celebrate the rich heritage and impact of Islam on the world.
Next up, we'll go on a little shopping excursion to the oldest market in the UAE, the Al Arsah Souk, which sells everything from Arabic bridal chests to antique handicrafts. We'll also get to visit the Al Markazi Souk, also known as the Blue Souk, a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts. Don’t forget to pick up a souvenir while you are here!
Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
We will not enter the King Faisal Mosque, only stop for a photo of the exterior.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.