Summary of The Day: Seville is the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. The city is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and Flamenco festivals. Enjoy a tour around the city and hop on and off at your convenience. Let the tour highlight all the things to do and places to go during your stay. With a free ticket to the Church of Salvador and the Torre de los Perdigones included in addition to guided walking tours offered throughout the city you will have many opportunities to see the city. You will see the splendid Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) built by the Almohad dynasty as a watchtower and defensive barrier on the river. Hop off and visit the Puente de San Telmo (bridge of San Telmo), the University of Seville and the Casino de la Exposicion (Casino Exhibition Hall). The Casino Exhibition displays the work of the Valencian architect Vicente Traver and Thomas, who used elements of Baroque design.
Explore the embracing, flamboyant city of Seville at your own pace
Whether you prefer the Monumenal tour, the Tradicional, Clasico, Romantico, Universal, Iluminado, Historico or Sentimental tour, you will not be short of things to do in the city. You may wish to see the beautiful Gothic architecture of the Cathedral of Seville or spend an afternoon in the charming Parque de Maria Luisa - the largest park in Seville which is home too the Plaza de Espana. The Museo de Arte y Costumbres Populares holds many works by masters of the Sevillian School such as Murillo, Pacheco, Valdes and Leal as well as 15th and 16th century Flemish paintings. For those after the excitement and thrills of a theme park, Isla Magica (Magical Island) is the place to hop off with over 40 rides and attractions including roller coasters, and a theater.
Plenty of things to do Seville - discover the city on 8 routes!
The Sevillianos enjoy a variety of nightlife activities. Join in the merriment at a café or bar and try an Agua de Sevilla, then proceed to a discotheque where the locals dance the night away. If live entertainment is more your style, there is a bounty of venues to choose from including the Teatro Central, Teatro de la Maestranza and the famous Auditorio de la Cartuja.
- Frequency: every 30 mins from 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Full loop: 80 minutes
- Ticket Length: 24 hours or 48 hours
1 - Paseo de Colon
2 - Plaza de Espana
3 - Aquario de Sevilla
4 - Plaza de America
5 - Plaza de Cuba
6 - San Jacinto, Triana
7 - Calle Castilla, Triana
8 - Exposicion Universal (Expo)
9 - Isla Magica
10 - Macarena / Murallas
11 - Torre de los Perdigones
12 - Alameda de Hercules
13 - Plaza del Duque
14 - Plaza de Armas
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 5-12
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary
Free entry to Torre de los Perdigones
Free visit to Pabellon de la Navegacion
4 Free guided walking tours
Free visit to exposure processional of Stmo. Cristo de las Tres Caidas
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities - drop down ramps for collapsible / electric wheelchairs on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.