Summary of The Day: This tour combines the Illuminations Tour of Paris and a Seine River Cruise for a spectacular way to see the City of Light!
The Seine River cruise takes us from the Eiffel Tower as far as the Ile de la Cite, with the Conciergerie and Notre Dame Cathedral, for approximately one hour. Clients have the possibility of finishing the tour in the Opera area (good location for restaurants and bars). Guests will be transported to the Bateaux Parisiens boarding point and escorted back to the coach by our hostess (vice versa during the summer months).
The Illuminations Tour of Paris by bus will allows guests to see the main monuments of Paris illuminated. Discover the history of Paris, the quarters and the bridges along the bus tour with individual audio guides. The bus passes by the Opera, Place Vendome, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Ile de la Cite and Saint-Germain-des-Pres.
City Tour: recorded commentaries available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean
Children commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
Cruise Tour: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
During the winter months, we'll begin with the city tour and end with the Seine River cruise. During the summer months, part of the tour takes place in daylight.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
One-hour cruise on the River Seine, with live commentary
Illuminations tour by bus with commentary in 11 languages
Please leave your preferred commentary language in the Comments column at the checkout page when making a reservation.
Please make sure to book your tour at least ten days before your requested tour date.
During mid-summer, part of the tour takes place in daylight.
We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun, normally within one to two business days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.