Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Seattle - Olympic National Park - Seattle
Summary of The Day: Olympic National Park is a national park located in the Olympic Peninsula, WA. The park consists of four regions: the Pacific coastline, alpine areas, the west side temperate rainforest and the forests of the drier east side. With nearly one million acres, Olympic national park encompasses several distinctly different ecosystems and protects a rich mosaic of natural and cultural history. It protects 73 miles of wild Pacific coast. Tide pools, sandy beaches and rocky cliffs can all be found here. At the center of the peninsula are the majestic glacier capped Olympic Mountains. Hurricane Ridge, over a mile high, offers spectacular views of mountains, wildflowers, deer, black bear, and other wildlife. The 10-acre natural lake, Lake Crescent, located at an elevation of 600 feet is a pristine area that provides visitors with an extraordinary place for recreation and relaxation. Only a few places of interest allow the automobiles to enter the natural beauty. There is a wealth of outdoor activities with over 900 miles of trails traversing the vast interior of the recognized wildness. When going back to Seattle, you can take the Bainbridge Island ferry to enjoy the breathtaking views of Seattle’s coastline.
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: See the Snoqualmie Falls, one of Washington State’s most popular scenic attractions visited by 1.5 million visitors every year. Explore Leavenworth the German village which is 2.5 hours’ drive northwest of Seattle, the most beloved town in this area where people celebrates all the time. You can see beautiful maple leaves in fall, and in winter, the town is adorned by white snow and holiday decorations. Lovely atmosphere can be found everywhere all year round. Enjoy shopping of delicate European souvenirs and taste the authentic German food and beer, or try on some traditional German costume clothes.
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Mount Rainier, circled by the Wonderland Trail and surrounded by several glaciers and snowfields totaling some 35 square miles, is a popular peak for mountaineering with some 10,000 attempted climbs annually. When the snow melts, water flows down in large volume, producing beautiful waterfalls and vast lakes. We'll follow the fabled Paradise Road for some of the most stunning vistas in the park.
The tour will usually end at Chinatown around 5:30pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Courtesy drop-off location: Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
* We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when making your reservation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quad price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $135.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child of 2-9 years old enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
2-night hotel accommodations
Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Professional tour guide
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Seattle
All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
Service fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person, to be paid in full on Day 1)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change).
- Safety seat rental fee: $8:00/person per day (The mandatory fee is for children ages of 8 and under. Customers who will take children ages of 8 or under, please do inform us when making reservations so that local operator can prepare the safety seats in advance. Otherwise, it will be borne by the customers themselves for any violation and penalty.)
- Olympic National Park: Adult: $35.00
Child(3-12): $25.00(This is a mandatory fee) - Mount Rainier National Park: Adult: $35.00
Child(3-12): $25.00(This is a mandatory fee)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary, especially on holidays and special events.
If the ferry closed or be late due to some special reason, we'll drive back to Seattle and refund $10/person.
We do NOT allow customers to use CITY PASS to visit attractions included in this tour.
If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not provide transportation on that day, and may even impose a fine. Please consult your tour guide for further details.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The first meeting point is not out of a hotel and shuttles may be used to pickup out of each location to proceed to another location where the main vehicle will be waiting.
Regrettably, the tour does not offer an airport drop off location.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Usually this tour will leave Mount Rainier National Park at 2:30pm and end in Seattle at 5:00pm, it's also subject to the daily weather and traffic conditions. Please double check with the tour guide on the last day of the tour.