Summary of The Day: Does the idea of getting great deals on brand name clothing and accessories make you excited? Come to the Premium Outlet Malls just outside Seattle and see for yourself the unbeatable deals on current fashions. With up to 7 hours of shopping you may literally shop til you drop (actual time dependent on travel and border crossing time).
8:00am – Depart from Waterfront station
11:00am – Approximate arrival at the outlet mall. The travel time to Seattle is dependent on border crossing times. We aim to give you as much time shopping as possible, hence the early departure time. Spend all day shopping at the many brand name stores.
5:00pm – Return to Vancouver and you will have the opportunity to do duty free shopping at the border.
8:15pm – Arrive back in Vancouver
Some of the shops you can expect to visit:
Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet
G.H. Bass & Co.
Gap Factory Store
Nike Factory Store
Guess Factory Store
The North Face
American Eagle Outfitters
Hollister Co. Outlet NEW
Ann Taylor Factory Store and more!
Tour prices are based on CAD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Waiver and Release Form is required for guests who are under the age of 19. Waiver and Release Form must be submitted one day before tour departure.
What to bring:
- Passport – must be valid & machine readable
- US Visa (B1/B2) unless your country of origin is part of the Visa Waiver Program
- Copy of Airplane Ticket showing a departure flight or student registration in Canada
- Everyone must pay US Immigration $6USD at the border to process entry. PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE READY BEFORE THE BORDER.
- Passengers are responsible to have proper documentation. NO refunds if you are turned back at the border.
- Student ID (If applicable)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Good walking shoes
Change your spending money to American $ before the trip (approximately $50)
Passengers are responsible to have proper documentation. NO refunds if you are turned back at the border.
Fruit, vegetables, meat or cheese cannot enter the USA.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regretfully we don't have any visa related information, please contact your local embassy for detailed information.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".