Summary of The Day: Explore Seattle’s urban aquatic playground on this 1½-hour narrated cruise through Lake Union, Portage Bay, and the Montlake Cut. You’ll learn about the transformation of Lake Union from a gritty industrial resource to a beloved public space were locals live, work, and play.
Your experience includes:
- A 1½-hour live-narrated cruise including Lake Union, the Montlake Cut, and Portage Bay.
- Panoramic views of the University of Washington campus and Husky Stadium, Seattle’s floating home communities (including the ”Sleepless in Seattle” movie home), Gas Works Park, marinas, the Union Bay Natural Area, and more.
- Share the lake with rowing crews, sailboats, and stand up paddle boarders as you cruise past working shipyards, pioneering biotech institutions, mega-yachts, and taxiing seaplanes.
- Full-service bar available on board for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
|USD $35.07||USD $14.25|
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4 -12 years of age
* Children under the age of 3 join the tour free of charge.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
A great way to tour the city, since we didn't have car. I've never been on a cruise nor do I ever want to, but these mini cruises are a lot of fun and not nauseating at all! Good times!
This was the highlight of our trip to Seattle. The best part was when they pointed out the houseboats used in the movie Sleepless in Seattle.. If I could see in the future, I would've wanted to know which one was Jason's (from "The Bachelo...r") Read full review
This cruise was tons of fun... The tour guide knew a lot of information and sounded genuinely interested in what he was saying, despite the face he probably says the same time a few times a day all year round. You get an amazing view of t...he house from Sleepless in Seattle and Bill Gate's house Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
A great way to tour the city, since we didn't have car. I've never been on a cruise nor do I .. Read More
This was the highlight of our trip to Seattle. The best part was when they pointed out the .. Read More
This cruise was tons of fun... The tour guide knew a lot of information and sounded genuine .. Read More
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.