Rockingham - Shoalwater Islands Marine Park - Rockingham
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute cruise on board our glass bottom boat takes in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day.
Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island! Explore the rugged islands and view nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds that live in the park! Along the way visit the osprey’s nest on Gull Rock and drift over sea grass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish and other marine life through the glass bottom. See ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ to view the fossilized remnants of ancient tuart forests
Enjoy fascinating facts and entertaining stories from our friendly local skippers along with a yummy lunch or coffee at Pengo's Cafe before or after your cruise.
Available June 7 to Sept. 14 until Penguin Island reopens!
Although dolphin sightings are regular, they’re not guaranteed as our cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Bay.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (3-12 Years)
2 Adults + 2 Children
* Adult: 13 and up
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change frequently. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
This cruise departs from 153 Arcadia Dr, Shoalwater, WA 6169. Travelers can take the Mandurah Subyway line from Perth Underground to Rockingham and take the 552 Safety Bay Bus to the Penguin Road After Watts Bus Stop and walk a block west to the meeting point.
Cruises are subject to weather. When you book your tour it is important that you leave us with a contact mobile phone number. If we need to cancel we will contact you to see if you can reschedule for another date. There is no charge to you if we have to cancel due to weather.
If you suspect seasickness will be an issue for you, we suggest you visit a pharmacy prior to the cruise to obtain appropriate medication. We cannot administer any form of drug as it may interfere with other medication or pre-existing medical conditions.
We have worked with many people with disabilities over the years and we will always do our best to cater for everyone. Our glass bottom boat has limited wheelchair access, however if you don’t mind being physically assisted then we are happy to help you get onboard the boat. Please contact us to discuss the nature of your disability so that we can ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Dress warmly! Our glass bottom boat has a full length roof to keep the rain out. It also has clear vinyl windows that we keep open as much as the weather permits to ensure passengers get the best views possible so a warm weather proof jacket is highly recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.