Summary of The Day: What does 2,000+ HP sound like when you start it up? Find out when you ride the Seadog! The only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the river. The Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour is the best choice for experiencing Chicago.
Seadog is perfect way to experience the Chicago Architecture while cruising the River! The only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the river, the Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour is your best choice for experiencing Chicago.
Departs directly from popular and easy to find Navy Pier. Includes passage through the historic Chicago River Locks and up the Chicago River to Sears Tower, a river architectural tour and a speedboat ride along the lakefront.
Our professionally narrated tour is educational, fun and interesting:
• Learn when and why the flow of the Chicago River was reversed.
• Learn how Chicago architects pioneered skyscraper construction
• Learn why the beautiful Chicago lakefront is almost all parkland
• Learn about an $80 million dollar skyscraper construction mistake
• See and hear about the dozens of skyscrapers lining the Chicago River including the Sears Tower and the Tribune Tower.
Plus, with Seadog Cruises, you will also get a spectacular view of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan. And only Seadog finishes the architectural tour with a thrilling speedboat ride along the lake featuring Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, beautiful Chicago Harbor, Chicago's Museum Campus and much, much more!
To learn about Chicago's famous architecture in a fun and thrilling way, make your reservations, get your e-Ticket and go cruising on The Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour!
April 16 -June 15 Tour departs daily at 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm and 6:15pm
June 16- Sept 3: Mon- Thurs at 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm and 6:15pm
Fri at 10:15am and every hour thereafter till 9:15pm
Sat-Sun at 10:15am and every hour thereafter till 7:15pm
Sept 4th- Oct 31st daily at 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm and 6:15pm
All tours depart Weather permitting. Cruise boards 20 min prior to departure.
Seadog Ticket Booth at Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 Centrally located on Navy Pier's Dock Street across from the 150 foot high Ferris Wheel.
Nearest Intersection: Grand Ave and N Streeter Dr
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.