SeaWorld San Diego
Summary of The Day: You’ll have a wonderful discovering Southern California’s favorite aquatic playground – SeaWorld. Stop by Aquarium de la Mer (Aquarium of the Sea) and their freshwater aquarium filled with various exotic creatures that will captivate you with their vibrant colors and unique patterns.
Kids will delight in Seasame Street’s Bay of Play, where they can meet their favorite Sesame Street Character and ride on family friendly rides like Elmo’s Flying Fish and Oscar’s Rocking Eel. Let SeaWorld’s biggest star, Shamu® and his water friends entertain you in their hit show “One Ocean”, a multi-sensory experience that will dazzle you with vivid colors, dancing fountains and playful majestic Orcas.
Experience one of SeaWorld's several encounter options where you can interact with penguins, sea lions, dolphins and other friends of the sea. Get close enough to touch a dolphin's fin, stare down at a shark! With plenty of shows, rides, and exhibits to enjoy at SeaWorld, It’s an exploratory adventure you’ll just have to sea to believe!
- Hotel Pick-up time: 8:10 am - 8:30 am
Departure time: 9:00 am Daily
Return time: Return Bus departs Seaworld at approximately 5:00 pm
|USD $118.98||USD $107.98|
*Adult: 10 an older |
*Children under 3 are free
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotel (please note your hotel when booking)
- Ground transportation
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- We offer pick-up service at hotels in popular areas. Please note your hotel address when booking this tour and contact us prior to your departure date to confirm the pick-up time.
- If you have requested hotel pick-up: On the morning of the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for a boarding pass. You will then be directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- You may drive to 2232 S. Harbor Blvd, and should arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- Departure times occasionally vary. A contact phone number will be provided on your E-Ticket for guests to call.
- Luggage: You are allowed one carry-on luggage item (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to limited space on the bus.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7