Vancouver - Stawamus Chief - Shannon Falls - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: If your looking for the ultimate Vancouver adventure you found it! Your certified and very Canadian guide will take you into a whole new world of fjords, wildlife and towering mountains.
Take in stunning vistas of Howe Sound, where mountains meet ocean, during a scenic drive up the Sea to Sky Highway. Push yourself during a guided hike through old growth trees to the summit of the Stawamus Chief, the world's second largest monolith.
Feast on a gourmet picnic lunch of West Coast delicacies, such as candied salmon, fondues, fine cheeses and fresh fruit. Your lunch caters to all sorts of dietary restrictions and is accompanied by world class views of Howe Sound and surrounding glaciers. Keep an eye out for bald eagles soaring overhead as they search for their own feast.
Stand directly below Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in BC, and see if you can fit it all in one photo. Find out about the fierce war waged between the rugged West Coast landscape and the harsh mountain climate.
Time depending, enjoy a scenic drive through Stanley Park, learning about BC's epic past and learning the local gems, such as Third Beach. Our tours are perfect for anyone, with beginner friendly trails and expert guides. No experience is needed, although these tours are moderately active during the hikes.
Difficulty: Beginner to advanced. A reasonable degree of fitness is recommended for the 4-5 hour hike.
Pick is available from the following locations. Please state your preference in the Reservation Request box during booking:
9:00AM - Sheraton Wall Center, 1088 Burrard ST., Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9, Canada
9:00AM - Hyattt Regency Hotel, 655 Burrard ST., Vancouver, BC V6C 2$7, Canada
9:00AM - Canada Place, 999 Canada PL., Vancouver, BC V6C3T4, Canada
This tour departs from Sheraton Wall Center, Hyatt Regency Hotel, and Canada Place.
We suggest all travels purchase medical insurance before embarking on the tour.
Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes for walking. We recommend wearing a warm shirt, rain jacket, sunscreen and a camera.
No experience is needed, however it is best to be in good physical conditions.
Our tour departures are not guaranteed, and we reserve the right to cancel a tour if there are not enough participants to operate the tour, with full refund. We do try to operate tours regardless of participation, but can't guarantee departures.
We reserve the right to remove guests from tours if their behavior jeopardizes the enjoyment or safety of other guests. Tour guide will talk with the person and issue a warning, before taking any action. Removal from a tour is not subject to a refund and any applicable costs will be the responsibility of the removed party.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.