Summary of The Day: The Park:
- Beautiful location between Koolau Mountains and Makapuu Beach
- Dolphin, sea lion, and penguin performances
- Interactive programs for close encounters with sea life
- Snack bars with funnel cakes, gourmet milkshakes, and Hawaiian shaved ice
- Hawaiian Shark Tank: the 300,000 gallon all-new living shark exhibit includes Sandbar Sharks, Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks and two types of Black Tip Sharks.
- Hawaii Ocean Theater: Talented dolphins, sea lions, and penguins perform in an open-air, aquatic theater. Guests learn of the newest training techniques and Sea Life Park Hawaii’s conservation efforts in this fun and educational show.
- Dolphin Cove: Fun for children of all ages, featuring a giant inflatable and interactive play area. In the Hawaiian Ray Encounter, participants get to touch, feed, and snorkel with the beautiful Hawaiian Rays.
- Hawaiian Reef: View magical sea life, including stingrays, turtles, and various schools of tropical fish residing in this unique aquarium. In Shark Trek, participants get to feed unique tropical fish.
- Sea Lion Café/Restaurant: The Sea Lion Café offers a variety of scenic dining and snacking areas with views of the park and Makapuu Beach. Snack bars around the park feature delights such as gourmet milk shakes, funnel cakes, and Hawaiian shaved ice.
- Kolohe Kai Sea Lion Show: Sea lions delight guests with their humorous antics.
- Penguin Habitat Trainer Talk
- Adventure Kids Play Zone: A Pirate’s Lagoon where children can play
- Seabird Sanctuary
|USD $41.87||USD $26.17|
*Adult: 13 and up|
*Child: 3-12 years of age
*Admission is free for children under 3 years of age
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.