Summary of The Day: An Urban Quest is a unique and fun way to see a city! Designed for small groups of up to 4 people, a quest will lead you around the city sights through a series of puzzles. All you need is the clue package and a sharp mind! The puzzles are entertaining and challenging. Interact with the city; learn and explore! As a bonus, you can select a mystery reservation for lunch or dinner after your quest. It makes for a great surprise!
Seattle is an interesting city with many things you wouldn't expect. Here are some tidbits. People from Seattle buy more sunglasses per capita than any other city in the US (in spite of the not-so-sunny weather). Also, Seattle has the largest houseboat population outside of Asia … really? There is a lot more to learn, so why not get to know the city a little better?
This quest is a unique, self-guided walking tour. Once your reservation is confirmed, your team will be able to download and print a clue package that contains all the instructions for the quest. The clues will lead you to sites where you will solve fun and interesting puzzles. You may also select a cuisine type and price range so that we can make reservations for you at a mystery restaurant!
The quest takes about two hours to solve. No transportation is required -- just your own two feet and a curious mind!
In spring and summer, wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.