Summary of The Day: Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated in the country’s central valley, and home to 7 million people, Santiago’s rapid economic growth has made it one of South America’s most developed cities. Its unique urban environment artfully unites classic and modern.
Experience Chile's rich cultural heritage through the city's monuments, including the Plaza de Armas , Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda Government Palace, the Post Office, Club Hipico, and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park. Atop the hill you’ll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour you'll have time enjoy lunch at a select choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known International stores. Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
If San Cristóbal Hill is closed due to events/maintenance, you will visit Cerro Santa Lucia.
If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you should reach one of our pick up zones located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes. For more information please contact us.
For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact us.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The closest pickup location to your hotel will be at the Plaza San Francisco which is a 5 minute walk away from the Vegas hotel.
Plaza San Francisco Liber Bernardo O'higgins 816, Santiago
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".