Summary of The Day: The delightful capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is situated at the eastern tip of the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canary Island chain. Our tour includes our lady of Africa city market,Garcia Sanabria Park, the delightful Ramblas, and Plaza Pedro Schwartz. Pass the city’s cruise terminal, which sees almost half a million passengers arrive each year, and take the tour to Playa de las Teresitas where you can soak up the sun on golden sands, swim in calm waters and enjoy stunning mountain views. Hop off at the Plaza de Espana which is situated in the oldest district of Santa Cruz and is the largest square in the Canary Islands.
Frequency: every 30 mins from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Santa Cruz De Tenerife City Tour
Stop 1 - Plaza de Espana
Stop 2 - Puerto Crucero
Stop 3 - Alameda
Stop 4 - Parque Garcia Sanabria
Stop 5 - Museo Historico Militar
Stop 6 - Parque Garca Sanabriai
Stop 7 - Plaza de los Patos / Viera y Clavijo
Stop 8 - Plaza De Pedro Schwartz
Stop 9 - Avda. Tres de Mayo
Stop 10 - Auditorio y P. Maritimo Cesar Manrique
Stop 11 - El Corte Ingles
Stop 12 - Estacion De Guaguas
Stop 13 - Mercado Nuestra Sra. de Africa / Museos
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 5-12
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual and Spanish Kids commentary
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.