Summary of The Day: The delightful capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is situated at the eastern tip of the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canary Island chain. Our tour includes our lady of Africa city market,Garcia Sanabria Park, the delightful Ramblas, and Plaza Pedro Schwartz. Pass the city’s cruise terminal, which sees almost half a million passengers arrive each year, and take the tour to Playa de las Teresitas where you can soak up the sun on golden sands, swim in calm waters and enjoy stunning mountain views. Hop off at the Plaza de Espana which is situated in the oldest district of Santa Cruz and is the largest square in the Canary Islands.
Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:00am to 8:00pm
Duration: 90 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours
1. Plaza De Espana
2. Puerto Crucero
3. Museo Historico Militar
4. Parque Garcia Sanabria
4b. Parque Garcia Sanabria
5. Plaza Los Patos/Viera Y Clavijo
6. Plaza Pedro Schwartz/Weyler
7. Avenida Tres De Mayo
8. Auditorio Y Parque Maritimo Cesar Manrique
9. El Corte Ingles
10. Estacion De Guaguas
11. Mercado Nuestra Senora De Afric
|USD $19.33||USD $9.66|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 5-12
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.