Summary of The Day: Santa Barbara wine country offers numerous choices for superb wine tasting options. We provide a first-class wine tour experience in the area's premier winery regions such as Foxen Canyon, Santa Ynez Valley, and Los Olivos.
You can select from over 30 of the best wineries in the region and taste with flexibility and freedom.
You may also choose from the following options: 2 & 3 Day Passes
Will you be in the area for few days? Save money with our 2 & 3 day passes. Simply pick the first day of your 2 or 3 day pass and proceed with your booking! Days need not be consecutive or within same region, but within days of each other.
We offer an “all inclusive” rate, which includes lunch and tasting fees at 4 pre-selected Santa Barbara or Paso Robles wineries. An 18% gratuity will be added for the All Inclusive customers.
All Selections can come as a Full Sandwich or 1/2 Sandwich, 1/2 Salad
#1 – Roast Turkey w/Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion, Green Onion, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Mayo & Honey Mustard
#8 – Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Imported Provolone Cheese w/Mayo & Balsamic Vinegar, Greens, Tomato, Green Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Red Onion & Fresh Basil
#10 – Sliced Roast Chicken Breast w/Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Imported Provolone, Mayo, Honey Mustard & Mixed Greens
#12 – Sliced Roast Chicken Breast w/Mayo & Fresh Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Mixed Greens & Pine Nuts
#23 – Goat Cheese w/Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Greens, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Salad – Mixed Greens w/Balsamic Vinaigrette, Tomato, Feta Cheese, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apricots & Pine Nuts
Pickups during 10:30am - 11:30am, Returns begin after 4:00pm
Menu is subject to change without notice!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*This tour requires minimum 2 guests to operate.
*Adults and children are same price.
*No wine tasting at the winery for guests under 21 years.
*Default price is the Santa Barbara "Hop On, Hop Off" service.
*No tours December 25 or January 1st, 2016.
Door-to-door pickup and return within Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez or Los Olivos city limits.
Professional local tour guide/driver
All personal expenses (souvenirs, meals, etc)
Service fee for tour guide/driver (15% recommended)
Pick up locations outside of these towns (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez or Los Olivos), additional fees apply
Pick-up time is between 10:30 - 11:30am. Please be ready for pick-up 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Intoxication: We are here to help you have a wonderful day and we are certain you are going to, although we do ask that you be mindful of your consumption. Should we observe, or be notified by a tasting room server, that anyone in your party is becoming too intoxicated to continue we reserve the right to return you to your accommodations without refund. Additionally, there will be a USD 300 cleaning fee for anyone who gets sick inside the van.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.