Summary of The Day: Experience San Sebastian's past, present, and future on a walking tour of the city's many dimensions. Explore areas that have come to define the city and learn why San Sebastian is a favorite destination for trendsetters and surfers alike.
Your walking tour begins at Portaletas, at the crossroads of Old Town and the fishing district. Here you will learn about San Sebastian’s past and present, including its transformation from fishing port to summer resort.
We'll visit the site of the Battle of Monte Urgull before moving on to the modern part of the city, walking along the Urumea River to the Gros district, crossing a bridge with a few stories to tell: from the European aristocracy who crossed it on the way to the casino, to the Hollywood stars on their way to movie festivals, to modern-day vacationers heading to the shore for some surf and sand.
Next we'll visit the neighborhoods built after the old city walls where demolished, now a trendy area frequented by fashionistas. We'll stop by to see the cathedral on our way to La Concha Bay, a favorite destination for European vacationers.
We'll also help you re-create European aristocrat and Hollywood celebrity snapshots with Instagram-worthy backdrops. We'll even give you your own digital copy.
This tour ends at Old Town or the city center. You are free to continue exploring on your own or your guide can provide information on how to get back to your hotel.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under 6 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
No more than 12 people per group.
Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.