Summary of The Day: The focus of this foodie tour is pinxtos, essentially the Basque equivalent of tapas. Travel through San Sebastian with a local guide and learn all about the culture of Basque Country through its food.
Our food tour on foot starts in Old Town, where we'll absorb the distinct aura of San Sebastian and learn about the history and culture of this fascinating city.
After our lesson in the fundamentals of Basque Culture, we'll dive right in to the local scene at the bars where the locals go to socialize and snack on the best pinxtos in the city. We'll sample some of the most important flavors of Basque cuisine, including locally-produced wines and pintxos, the best and most satisfying example of modern Basque gastronomy, representing the entire spectrum of Basque flavors in a thoroughly modern package.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
* You must be 11 years of age or older to participate.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
No more than 12 people per group.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.