Summary of The Day: Today you'll fly into to San Francisco Airport (SFO) and meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2. Then you'll transfer to your hotel.
- Courtyard Marriott SFO / Citi Garden Hotel or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- You may join an optional San Francisco Bay Cruise to see Alcatraz Island and/or an in-depth evening tour (own expense, subject to availability).
Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the 17-Mile Drive due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park) / Quality Inn & Suites (Montebello) / Hotel Southern California (Rosemead) / Best Western or similar
Los Angeles - Puerto Nuevo - Ensenada - Rosarito
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning, the group will depart from Los Angeles heading to Tijuana, a famous town located at the border between Mexico and USA. After passing the border, we will travel down the famous Route 101 coastline highway to sightseeing the vast ocean and beautiful beaches along the road.
The first stop is Puerto Nuevo, home to a delicious Mexican style lobster meal. It is estimated that at least 1 million lobsters would be consumed annually by local residents and tourists in this area. You may taste it yourself for lunch (own expense).
Next we'll stop in Ensenada, famous for its fishing industry. It used to be a quiet and productive port, but has expanded as a very important international deep-water harbor for international cruises. While here, make sure to try the local tasty Fish Taco. Furthermore, we will take cruise trip off the coastline and enjoy the windy and ocean waves, view the beauty of Pacific Ocean (own expense).
After the cruise, we will stroll down the street and shop at the great handcraft stores. Finally, we will check in at Rosarito Beach Hotel for the night life, which is never disappointing.
- Please make sure to bring your valid passport and U.S. visa.
- Ocean view resort or similar
Rosarito - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll have time to enjoy the lovely resort city of Rosarito. Our hotel will be right beside the beach, granting you easy access. You may also rent a horse or beach motorcycle to ride along the coastline (own expense).
Around lunch time, the group will leave from Rosarito, heading back towards Tijuana and the U.S. border.
By the twilight, the group will be back to Los Angeles area.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the early morning we'll depart from Los Angeles and head along the San Bernardino Mountains to enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants.
You will make a brief stop at a Fashion Outlet to do some shopping and have lunch, and then head to Las Vegas - the entertainment capital of the world.
You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip (own expense)! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (West/South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Hoover Dam, the largest and tallest concrete structure of it’s time, and visit Lake Mead. Then, we'll travel to the world famous Grand Canyon!
You can choose to go to West Rim or South Rim:
West Rim (Skywalk):
Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation (Mandatory Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim not included). The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (own expense), in order to see the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon.
Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim (own expense). The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show (own expense).
At Grand Canyon South you'll take in the majesty of nature and the powerful, natural forces that shaped the region (Mandatory Admission Fee not included). You may watch the IMAX movie of the history of Grand Canyon at the entrance (own expense). Then, go to the largest view point near visitor center - Mather Point. Sunshine and clouds are always alternating controls over the canyon, adding a dash of style to the magnificent scenic picture. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show (own expense).
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll begin with a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats, and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge.
After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Barstow Outlet for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles, where we'll arrive in the evening.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park) / Quality Inn & Suites (Montebello) / Hotel Southern California (Rosemead) / Best Western / or similar
Choose One of Eight Items
Summary of The Day: Today, we have eight itinerary choices as below. You can choose any one from the eight you'd like to take.
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
California Adventure Park
you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier, and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror, and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore Los Angeles on a relaxing city tour as we visit Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, and EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Santa Barbara Coast Tour
In the morning, all travelers will be riding north along famous California Pacific Highway No. 1 and see the downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Sign and strawberries town OXNARD. The charming, idyllic and picturesque vistas and landscapes will be the plus. After arriving at Santa Barbara, the travelers will be walking along the palm trees lined beach boulevard to appreciate the exotic Mediterranean style scenery.
Santa Barbara was called the American West's most beautiful Mediterranean city. While strolling along its pedestrian "State Street", you will be instantly overwhelmed by its "Adobe" style buildings, delicate boutique shops and decent restaurants. One of the most recognized buildings is the 1929-built city courthouse, which not only represents the Santa Barbara’s architectural style, but also provides a sightseeing terrace, over which visitors are able to take a panoramic view of this town.
After lunch, all travelers will be boarding onto the pre-reserved Amtrak train back to Los Angeles. The Santa Barbara - Los Angeles railroad section was built along the Pacific coast, unmatched ocean view will constantly catch the glimpse of all boarders.
San Diego City Tour
San Diego Bay Cruise - The port of San Diego is one of the best natural harbors along the California Coast and the home port of US Navy Pacific Fleet. The famous "Navy Kiss" sculpture is located here. We'll enjoy a bay cruise (own expense) where you'll be all military ships, including aircraft carriers, destroyers, and frigates (1 hour).
USS Midway aircraft carrier was in service during World War II and the Gulf War. After the retirement from the Navy, USS Midway was permanently docked at the Port of San Diego and developed as a museum for visitors. After boarding onto this amazing US battleship, the visitors are able to see the hangar, flight deck, ship island and a variety of carrier-based aircrafts (2 hours).
Balboa Park was landscaped along a hillside, and was widely acclaimed as "America's largest urban cultural park," rival to New York's Central Park. There are old Spanish architecture, bell tower and a number of gardens in the park. The world famous San Diego Zoo, Natural History Museum, and the San Diego Museum of Art are all located within.(30 minutes).
Old Town San Diego is a beautiful and historic place with a lot of fun. The old town is featured by a number of old Spanish buildings, churches, museums and authentic Mexican restaurants. Walking in the historical pedestrian street, the visitors will be overwhelmed by the specialty shops and folks dressed with local costumes, thus imaging that being space converted back to a 19th century Mexican town (1 hour).
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park) / Quality Inn & Suites (Montebello) / Hotel Southern California (Rosemead) / Best Western / or similar
Choose One of Eight Items
Summary of The Day: Pick one of the following eight tours:
- Hollywood, Universal Studio
- Disney Land
- Disney Land Adventure Park
- San Diego Sea World
- Los Angeles City Tour
- San Diego City One Day Tour
- Santa Barbara Freeway No.1 Scenic Train One Day Tour
- Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Please reserve your flight tickets to depart from Los Angeles for after 8:30pm (domestic flights) or after 9:30pm (international flights).
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
SFO (San Francisco International Airport):
- 10:30am – 10:30pm: Guests should be meeting the tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2, and the free shuttle will take guests to airport hotel every 30 minutes.
- 10:30pm – 12:30am and 4:30am – 10:30am: Guests need to call airport hotel (Courtyard Marriott 650-952-3333 or Citi Garden Hotel 650-589-7200) to request a free shuttle to be sent to the hotel shuttle pick-up area at Terminal 2 to pick up the guests.
- After 12:30am and before 4:30am in the morning, guests need to arrange their own transportation (i.e. taxi) to the airport hotel.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,108.00||USD $815.00||USD $769.00||USD $1,498.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup (at appointed time) and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Admissions to chosen parks and items
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, airport pickup USD 5.00/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Union Square: $35.00/Person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Lobster Lunch+Breakfast in the Hotel+Yacht+Mexico Tax: $68.00/person(Mandatory fee, please pay the guide in cash on tour)
- Beach Motorcycle: $20.00/person
- Ride a Horse: $10.00/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person, including admission fee and fuel charge. You can choose IMAX movie and lunch at your own expense.(Mandatory fee. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $25.00/person
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests
Each passenger participating in this tour will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, USD 8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, USD 20 value!!
★Barstow Outlet and Fashion Outlet Shopping Coupon, USD 30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, USD 25 value!!
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 45.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 20.00.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7