Summary of The Day: After picking you up from the airport, we'll get this tour started with a sightseeing excursion through San Francisco! Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city with visits to the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Fresno
Summary of The Day: From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. We'll arrivein Yosemite National Park in the afternoon and see Tunnel View Point, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, and Half Dome.
We'll spend the night in Fresno.
- Park Inn by Radisson Fresno / Holiday Inn Fresno Airport or similar
Fresno - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a trip to Las Vegas, the city that has something to offer everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There is an optional night tour to show you the city when it's all lit up (own expense) or you can enjoy the city on your own. There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps.
Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you'll be able to visit either Grand Canyon South or West Rim (mandatory admission not included).
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour).
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we drive to Salt Lake City and visit the Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Casper
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon and visit the historical Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West and in the mid 19th century more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail include Independence Rock and Devil's Gate.
We'll spend the night in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Casper and head out to one of the most recognized attractions in the US: Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Located in South Dakota, this monumental granite sculpture was designed by Gutzon Borglum and is composed of 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
From here we'll continue to the Devil’s Tower National Monument, known as "Bear Lodge" to the Native Americans. This 865 foot column is a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by an exploration led by Col. Richard I. Dodge.
We'll spend the night in Gillette.
- Clarion Inn Gillette or similar
Gillette - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: To begin the day we'll visit the Crazy Horse Memorial in Gillette.
In the afternoon, we will explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Here we'll see all the major attractions, including Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, and Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park such as bison, elk, moose, and bears.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue to explore this fantastic park by visiting the Old Faithful Geyser and Rainbow Pool.
From here we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak here rises to 13,770 feet and Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers.
In the afternoon we'll head to the western town of Jackson in the Jackson Hole Valley. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Salt Lake City.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Reno
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the Great Salt Lake of Utah, the largest salt water lake in the western hemisphere.
We'll arrive in Reno, Nevada in the afternoon. This city is known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", and is the birthplace of the gaming corporation Harrah's Entertainment.
- Silver Legacy Resort and Casino or similar
Reno - Lake Tahoe - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Departing Reno in the morning, we'll visit Lake Tahoe. As one of the deepest lakes in the United States, this freshwater lake is located between Nevada and California with two-thirds of its border in California. Here you can join an optional cruise to visit this extraordinary lake (own expense). In the afternoon we'll head to the Bay Area, set for San Francisco.
We will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
Free pick-up time: 9:00am - 9:00pm (The tour guide will leave at 9:00pm)
The hotel check-in time is 1:00pm.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11:00am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11:00am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
- Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”.
- Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”.
- Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”.
- Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”.
- International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”.
We will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,188.00||USD $1,002.00||USD $968.00||USD $1,778.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary airport pickup and drop off
- 10-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to the mentioned national parks (Grand Canyon excluded)
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Crazy Horse plus Little Bighorn Battlefield: $35.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of these Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee tour confirmation; Tours4Fun will confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience cause by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you book your flight ticket after you've received your reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7