Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Flight to San Francisco (SFO) from your hometown.
- If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you are required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates: 9/20-09/25, 10/8, 10/20-10/23, 11/5, 11/26
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn(Free Breakfast) / Quality Inn(Free Breakfast) / Best Western(Free Breakfast) or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - San George
Summary of The Day: Begin your tour from Los Angeles towards the world famous Barstow shopping outlets for a quick lunch stop at a food court with several eclectic meal options. Next stop is the magnificent Sin City Las Vegas, where guests are encouraged to explore famous hotels on the strip before heading onto the beautiful city of St. George Utah.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will pass by the Glen Canyon Dam, located on the Colorado River in Page Arizona. Then we will head on to Bryce Canyon for a lunch stop. During your Bryce Canyon visit, you will be given the option to attend one of several hiking trails to view the unique beauty of the world famous Bryce Canyon hoodoo rock formations, or simply enjoy Bryce Canyon's scenery from a serene rest stop. At the end of the day, we will head towards Salt Lake City for a well deserved night's rest.
- Microtel Inn & Suites SLC or similar
Jackson Hole - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Start off early morning towards the famous resort town of Jackson Hole. Highlights of Jackson Hole include cowboy bars, western souvenir shops, and many more Old West allures. Then, we will continue towards Grand Teton National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop before heading to Yellowstone National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop before heading to Yellowstone National Park. Once we arrive to Yellowstone National Park, we will begin our tour of Yellowstone's geysers and hot springs including the world's famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs, and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. Stay overnight at Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge at West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Depart towards Old Tom's Trail where you are rewarded with an observation deck view of the nearly 400 foot tall Lower Falls of Yellowstone. After the trail, we head over to look out point for a magnificent overview of the "Grand Canyon of Yellowstone." Next stop is a visit to the Sulfur Pools of Yellowstone to examine the intricate patterns etched into the various colored pools and rocks. After a long day at Yellowstone, we head off for Salt Lake City for the night.
- Holiday Express or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: As we ensure for our destination Salt Lake City, we will examine the building of this extraordinary culture - how an arid desert surrounded by saline streams can breed such modernized and industrialized society. We will also pay our respect to the Mormon Temple. In the evening arrive at the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas. Overnight in Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Hotel/LINQ Casino&Hotel or similar
Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Morning take a short time to visit Hoover Dam, which is one of the seven wonders of the Industrial World. Afterwards, proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon (Mandatory Admission fee to Grand Canyon West Rim). It is the World's Seventh Natural Wonder. As you gaze out from the rim, you're viewing 2 billion years of geologic history. Millions of people each year stand in awe at the canyon and leave with a sense of fulfillment and realization that they have witnessed nature at her finest. You may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new g gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollars bridge can withstand the weight of 71 filly loaded Boeing 74 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds). It is the tallest man-made structure in the world. From the bridge, you can step out onto the glass floor for a 720 degree view of the Canyon. You may also take an optional helicopter or boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Stratosphere Hotel/LINQ Casino&Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- For customers departing from Los Angeles, we offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Those wishing to leave the tour in Las Vegas should leave a note in the comments section of the booking system. Those leaving the tour in Las Vegas will forgo the trip to Tanger Outlets Barstow.
The itinerary for guests departing from Las Vegas will go as follows: Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens and drop-off at Tropicana Casino Hotel. Please arrange your own ground transportation to McCarran International Airport Las Vegas.
*Please meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2.
*Pick Up Time: 12:00 pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
*If your flight is arriving between 9:00pm and 11:30pm and need airport transfer with additional fee, please contact us for quotation.
*For customers departing from Las Vegas, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport. Please book your flights after 12:00pm.
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $596.00||USD $579.00||USD $1,338.00||USD $528.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge(S): $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce+Antelope+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Charge)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a about $100-value Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7