Summary of The Day: Want to see the San Francisco Bay as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean? Our Sunset Sail is for those who want a serene, romantic experience—it's the perfect date night! Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight. Relax and sip some California wine in our protected cabin with intimate tables and cushy seating. Included with your ticket are two complimentary beverages (beer, wine or soda) from our bar and light hors d'oeuvres. It's a memorable night out that won't break the bank!
On this unforgettable evening sail, you will:
-Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks
-Sail by historic Alcatraz Island and Sausalito
-Glide past the spectacular San Francisco city skyline from under the setting sun
-Experience a colony of grunting sea lions and other sea critters.
Both our 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
February 5 – February 28 4:00pm
February 29 – March 12 5:00pm
March 13 – April 17 6:00pm
April 18 – May 22 6:30pm
May 23 – July 31 7:00pm
August 1 – August 31 6:30pm
Sept 1 – Sept 30 6:00pm
Oct 1 – November 5 5:30pm
Novebember 6 – December 11 4:00pm
1/2 block east of Fisherman's Wharf
(Exact location will be provided upon purchase)
Narration is available on handheld listening devices at no additional cost.
Personal food and drink items are not allowed. You can purchase snacks or beer, wine, and soft drinks at our on-board bar with cash or a credit card.
Severe weather in this area of California is rare and sails will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions. Both our boats have 360-degree, protected viewing areas!
Jeans, a tee-shirt or sweatshirt, tennis shoes and a windbreaker are the recommended attire for harbor cruises. We do have jackets on board (first come first serve), but yours are much more stylish.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.