San Fancisco City Tour and Escape from the Rock Cruise
Summary of The Day: Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge, a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park where we’ll point out seasonal flower displays and look for bison grazing, and view windmills overlooking the Pacific.
Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast, and see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
Finish up your city tour by hearing great stories about the history of Alcatraz Island, and learn about the infamous inmates that have tried to escape. You will circle the island twice, seeing it from all angles as well as the beautiful scenery of the city skyline.
|Child (5-11)||USD $57.00|
|Senior (65 and up)||USD $89.00|
|*Price is per person.|
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Bay cruise around Alcatraz Island
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (if confirmed with reservations)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Please note this cruise does not allow time on Alcatraz Island.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7