Summary of The Day: Self Guided bike tours are exactly that: self guided. The staff at the store will give you a bike map and assist in determining the best route based on what you’d like to see.
We recommend four favorite rides: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito (you have the option to bike back to Fisherman’s Wharf or return by ferry), the former extended from Sausalito to Tiburon, City Coast and Parks, and exploring the Marin Headlands (can include Muir Woods, Mt. Tamalpais, Conzelman Loop & more). Recommendations are based on riding ability, distance, and time.
The most popular route, suitable for everyone - beginner, children & those who do not regularly ride - is Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. Continuing onto Tiburon is also an easy ride but a farther distance. For advanced riders, we recommend heading up towards the Marin Headlands or Mt. Tamalpais. Please consult our staff during checkout to determine the best ride for your day of rental.
Duration: Up to 24 hours
The stores open every day at 8:00 am daily. Store closing hours vary by season. Please confirm closing times during check-in.
When you arrive for check-in, please bring a photo ID and credit card to be used for the deposit.
Helmets are available and required for riders under the age of 18. Riders over the age of 18 have the option to use a helmet, provided with rental. Feel free to bring your own if you'd like.
Weather in San Francisco can vary from neighborhood to neighborhood! Weather can be sunny one minute then foggy the next- and its almost always sunny and ten degrees warmer in Sausalito! We always recommend layers: dress comfortably enough for your bike ride but also consider the variations in our weather. Also, the bikes have rear racks & Bungees to strap down any extra layers. Ponchos for rainy weather are available for purchase at the shops.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.